Last Updated on
Table of Content
About the product
- Neutrogena Sunscreen lotion formula uses Avobenzone for optimal broad-spectrum protection from skin-aging UVA rays and skin-burning UVB rays for both your body and face
- From the #1 dermatologist-recommended suncare brand, this Neutrogena sunscreen is also available in both spray and stick form and can be used at the pool or in the ocean for up to 80 minutes of water-resistance
- 3-fluid ounce bottles of Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Non-Greasy Sunscreen with SPF 45 that helps defend against the signs of sun and decrease the risk of skin cancer when used as directed
- Both PABA-free and non-comedogenic, this lightweight sunscreen is suitable for all skin types and provides powerful face and body sun protection without the heavy finish
- This lightweight sunscreen is fast-absorbing with Dry-Touch technology for a non-greasy, matte finish and is formulated with Helioplex for superior sun protection for your skin
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
Active Ingredients: Oxybenzone 6% (sunscreen), Avobenzone 3% (sunscreen), Octisalate 5% (sunscreen), Homosalate 10% (sunscreen), Octocrylene 2.8% (sunscreen)
Inactive Ingredients: Caprylyl methicone, Behenyl alcohol, butyloctyl salicylate, BHT, diethylhexyl 2, dimethicone, disodium EDTA, 6-naphthalate, ethylhexyl stearate, ethylparaben, fragrance, ethylhexylglycerin, glyceryl stearate, methylparaben, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, silica, sodium polyacrylate, PEG-100 stearate, propylparaben, trimethylsiloxysilicate, phenoxyethanol, styrene/acrylates copolymer, water, xanthan gum, trideceth-6, VP/hexadecene copolymer.
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply:
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every two hours
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
Children under six months: Ask a doctor
All Image Source: Amazon.com
All Information Collected from Amazon.com