Hemorrhoids are a common problem that can affect many people. However, not all haemorrhoid treatments work the same. There are many ways to treat haemorrhoids, but some of the most popular strategies include over-the-counter medicines like ibuprofen and aspirin, surgery, or a combination of the two. However, many people find that these treatments don’t work as quickly as they want and often must go through multiple treatments before seeing any relief. That’s where natural haemorrhoid remedies come in for Hemorrhoid Cure. These treatments work quickly and can be very effective at treating haemorrhoids. A natural and herbal cure at home is the best Hemorrhoid Cure treatment to treat piles for good. It’s a far better option than either over-the-counter hemorrhoidal treatment or surgery.
Why do Medicines fail to Hemorrhoid Cure Permanently?
Although numerous OTC medicines are available from the chemist in the form of an ointment, liquid, gel, capsules, and many more, none removes the real cause that fuels those painful and bleeding hemorrhoids. The medicines provide some relief by lessening the immense pain and inflammation of the blood vessels and tissues surrounding the lower rectum and anus. Therefore, the person suffering from piles can get on with a routine as long as the effect of the medicine lasts.
Hemorrhoid Cure Naturally is better than undergoing surgery.
Most people these days are reluctant to put themselves under the surgeon’s scalpel unless it’s necessary and cannot be neglected anymore. There are as many as 75 million hemorrhoid patients worldwide. Nearly half the population in the US suffers from haemorrhoids. Only 4% of these patients opt for expensive and painful surgeries. It’s always the last thing in the mind of the patient that, too, when suffering is far too severe and the pain quite unbearable, they decide to undergo hemorrhoidectomy.
However, this does not necessarily eradicate the actual cause. So it’s not surprising when the menace once more crops up sooner or later, repeating the cycle all over.
Standard Surgical Procedure to treat Hemorrhoids:
- Rubber Band Ligation
- Sclerotherapy Injection (using Phenol)
- Infrared Coagulation
- Laser Surgery
Why is Natural Cure the Best Hemorrhoid Cure Treatment than Surgery?
Although the above methods appear pretty promising, like any other routine surgery, they, too, are not free of complications. In addition, there are side effects, and of course, some of them, like laser surgery, are quite expensive and beyond the reach of most people. Moreover, not all of them are readily available for the scarcity of good hospitals and expert doctors, especially in small towns and villages.
Surgery, as usual, leaves behind a scar or a hole in your buttock that makes them look quite ugly. Also, surgery does not guarantee that your haemorrhoids won’t return. They do quite frequently and may reappear a couple of weeks after you undergo excruciating and expensive surgery to get rid of them. That is because surgery removes the menace only. It provides only temporary relief by removing the haemorrhoids and severing the body’s outgrowth. It does not treat the real monster, the cause that keeps triggering those painful and bleeding piles repeatedly despite your best efforts. That is why a natural cure alone can provide the real solution to eliminate the menace that makes everyday life impossible and miserable for patients suffering from painful piles.
What Causes Piles?
Piles are prominent when the arteries and veins close to the anus get distended due to too much stress and strain at the lower rectum. That frequently happens from forced bowel movement to excrete stubborn hard stools inside the body. The other reasons include childbirth or frequent lifting of heavy objects that tear open the veins in the lower rectum. That can happen because of increased blood flow, causing stress in the inner walls of the blood channel.
Life Style Disease:
No wonder Hemorrhoids are classified as some lifestyle disease. What we eat, the kind of work we do, the routine we follow, and our habits all count that determines the possibility and nature of hemorrhoids. The basic cures to treat piles at home by natural means include:
- Drinking at least eight glasses of water daily helps keep the stool moist.
- A high-fiber diet, such as those found in whole grains, leafy green vegetables, raw fruits, legumes, beans, etc., aids in keeping the stool moist.
- Bioflavonoids, such as those present in tea, citrus fruits, etc., reduce the hardening of blood vessels.
- Eat whole-wheat bread (brown bread) and cereals such as oats, brown rice, etc.
- Aloe Vera and Witch Hazel (a native shrub widely found in North America) help reduce inflammation of blood vessels such as those in varicose veins.
- Horse chestnuts also help strengthen connective tissues, reduce swelling of blood vessels, prevent easy bursting of veins, improve blood circulation and reduce pain.
- After every meal, two teaspoonfuls of Apple Cider Vinegar are mixed with a glass of water to stop bleeding from the piles.
- Sitz baths are a great way to relieve pain and discomfort from hemorrhoids without needing drugs. It helps improve blood circulation in the affected area, promoting healing. All you need to do is immerse your pelvis that covers your buttocks and hips till your navel in warm water. For 20 minutes or so, firmly fill a specially built substantial Sitz plastic bowl or basin on the toilet seat. It’s helpful to relieve any pain, itching, or muscle spasm.
- Cut out salt and sugar from food.
- Avoid hot spicy food, processed fast food, alcohol, etc.
- Seat on a doughnut-shaped cushion to avoid sitting too long on your bottom that, over time, compresses the blood vessels and tissues in the anus, hampering blood circulation.
- Wear loose cotton undergarments and clothes.
- Do not scratch the affected area that itches terribly.
- A warm bath improves blood circulation.
- Certain specific exercises help to improve bowel movement and stop constipation.
- Avoid a sedentary lifestyle or at least take frequent breaks from your desk jobs to move about to lessen pressure on arteries and veins in the bottom.
- Keep walking and enjoy an active and healthy lifestyle.
Herbal Hemorrhoid Cure Treatment:
Other than the long list of home treatments of hemorrhoids that have been practised for ages, there are, of course, hundreds of time-tested herbal remedies that will cure for sure. These include some highly effective but secret Chinese herbs. The exact treatment depends upon piles’ type, nature, and overall health. Not all persons can be treated for haemorrhoids by applying the same natural herbal remedy. Therefore, we must understand the various kind of haemorrhoids, their symptoms, possible cause, and the health of the person concerned.
In conclusion, hemorrhoid treatments are a natural way to reduce the pain and suffering caused by hemorrhoids. Treatment can be effective quickly, so it’s essential to consult a healthcare professional if experiencing these symptoms. It would be best to remember that there is no one-size-fits-all hemorrhoid cure, but an immediate natural hemorrhoid treatment can help. If you are experiencing pain or swelling, seek medical attention.